We’ll be teaching our second Creative Compass-themed workshop at Kripalu in Western Massachusetts, and it’s not too late to join us.
The five stages we teach will enable writers and other creative artists to:
• Clarify their creative goals
• Overcome internal obstacles
• Find a master metaphor to enhance both art and life
• Devise a “what if” question to focus the story or idea
• Plot a course from inspiration to publication.
Read more on the Kripalu blog.
Back next week with more from our series on writing and publishing The Creative Compass!